At the 58th International Fair of Furniture, Equipment and Interior Decoration, the jury decided to award recognition to manufacturers, exhibitors and individuals in several categories.
The most successful exhibitors at the Fair, those who offered the best, highest quality and most innovative solutions, will be awarded the Golden Key, it was stated in the announcement. The Fair Key award is intended for participants who made a significant contribution to raising the quality of the event and for the overall fair performance.
- The Golden Key Award in the "Residential Furniture" category was awarded to the manufacturer NUNC for the Studio Lav product.
- The golden key in the category "Furniture for furnishing buildings" was awarded to the manufacturer MOKU for the product Marina dining chair, designed by Lidija Petričević.
- In the "Contribution to the development of design" category, the Golden Key was awarded to the manufacturer ZAVAR DESIGN for the product Angle radiator Flexus, designer Zoran Jedrejčić.
- The golden key in the category "Best young designer" was awarded to FILUM - work station for the project Work exhibition station by Katarina Lončarević, Jelena Ruvidić, Natalija Bogdanović and Bojana Pašajlić with students.
- The Golden Key award in the "Interior decoration" category was awarded to the manufacturer BELGRADER for the product Sto Shishmish by Luka Stambolić.
- In the "Innovative types of furniture" category, the Golden Key was awarded to the manufacturer SIMPO for the Dvoiposed Adel product.
Fair key awards were given to:
- MATIS GROUP, Ivanjica, for the assortment of the exhibition program
- JUMIS LUXURY, Kočani, for the complete promotion of the production program
- DIGITEL, Čačak, for innovative solutions in the furniture industry
The Belgrade Fair awarded the company DRVOPROF - PLUS a certificate of appreciation for its continuous performance at the International Furniture Fair.
The awards ceremony is the highlight of the Furniture, Equipment and Interior Decoration Fair, the most significant regional event in the sphere of design, production and distribution of furniture, wood industry and related branches. These awards are an important reference in creating a recognizable visual and market identity of Serbia and the region, it added.
Gathering reputable companies from this part of Europe, this year the fair also focused on new ideas, premieres, top design, as well as functional furniture of all types and purposes, companies of confirmed values, but also designers of the younger generation, who represent a new creative and driving force.
The Golden Key and Fair Key awards place all winners and nominees in an international context and distinguish them as exceptional and impressive products and creators in the sphere of the furniture industry, it is concluded.